Starting June 8, 2020, Music World is now open with new safety guidelines in place. We want to welcome our customers back and thank them for their patience over the past few months. The COVID-19 pandemic is still a threat and we are adjusting our response over the next weeks and months.
Please note the following improvements and conditions are in place to protect the health of everyone:
- Limiting the number of customers in the store to 3 at any one time.
- All customers entering the store must use the hand sanitizer station at the entrance.
- Our staff will be regularly washing their hands with soap and water or using hand sanitizer.
- Staff and customers will be instructed to follow physical distancing requirements by maintaining a minimum of 2 metres between themselves and others at all times.
- Effective July 24, 2020, we require that customers wear masks while in the store. The mask or face covering should securely cover the nose, mouth and chin. Exemptions include individuals who cannot wear a mask or face covering for medical reasons and children under two years old.
- Plexiglass barriers are in place at the checkouts.
- Throughout the store, there are frequent reminders and signs posted reminding everyone of our policies.
- We will be cleaning highly touched areas including countertops, doors, phones, cashier equipment and debit machines frequently throughout the day as well as before and after store hours.
- The public washroom will not be available at this time.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. Music World reserves the right to deny entry to anyone they feel may endanger the health of anyone in our store.
- We have limited our store hours. Our hours of operation will be from 10:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Saturday.
- Handling of products will be limited. Please limit the number of instruments and items you touch in the store to what you are interested in purchasing. Any instruments touched will need to be placed in our self-isolation area and cleaned. If you are unsure of what you want to purchase, please call in advance or check our website to help narrow down your options.
- Repairs can be dropped off but will need to sit in our self-isolation area for several days before we will work on it. We recommend that guitars are transported in their case or a box.
- We are continuing to offer Curbside Pick-up for any online or telephone orders.
- On our webstore, please select “Pick-up” under Delivery Method when checking out. You will be contacted when your order is ready for Curbside pick-up.
- Call us at 807-623-8821 or email email@example.com to arrange your purchase.
We ask that you please respect these changes that have been made in an effort to keep everyone safe.