Mackie MC-100 Closed-Back Headphones
Whether you're referencing your mix in the studio or producing your next track, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set – having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional designs. All models feature large custom drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
High-Performance Studio Headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Custom high-performance drivers deliver a balanced sound signature
- Soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads
- Ergonomic fit offers hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
Use Them Everywhere
- Perfect for studio monitoring, content creation, field recording, personal listening, and beyond
1/4” adapter included
Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms
Transducer size: 40 mm
Sensitivity: 95 dB
Cable length: 3 m / 10 ft (Approx)
Weight: 233g / 8.22 oz