Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin II Holllowbody Electric Guitar-Cognac Burst with TRIC Case
The latest model in the 5th Avenue line-up features a Cutaway body design and the added sounds of two Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickups delivering all that classic, vintage tone with presence, clarity and a little attitude thrown in for good measure!
With the soul of a 1950s archtop, the 5th Avenue is a true vintage spirit of yesterday with todays level of modern playability. With more projection & volume in the low/mids than traditional archtop acoustic guitars, the dynamically rich tone of the 5th Avenue makes this sophisticated instrument a dream to play, but not a nightmare to pay for. The Godin 5th Avenue now makes the affordable North American archtop guitar a reality! From Alt-Country, Delta Blues, Slide, Jazz to Rock, the 5th Avenue can really deliver both acoustically and electrically.
Made from Canadian Wild Cherry, the body of the 5th Avenue features a molded arched top and back, as well as an adjustable bridge, classic f-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard and cream binding. Also, the rustic beauty of its Custom Polished Finish creates a gorgeous satin sheen reminiscent of the French polish of the 19th century.
• Canadian Wild Cherry archtop
• Canadian Wild cherry back & sides
• Silver Leaf maple neck
• Contoured high-gloss black headstock
• Custom Polished Finish reminiscent of the french polish of the 19th century
• Rosewood Fingerboard
• Adjustable Tusq Bridge by Graphtech
• Cream Binding
• 2x Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickups
• 3-way toggle switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone
• 16" (406 mm) fingerboard radius
• 24.84" (630 mm) Scale
• 1.72" (43,7 mm) nut width
• With TRIC case
• Made in Canada